Anonymous SEPA/SWIFT payments for an Anonymous company

Home Forums Other Discussions Anonymous SEPA/SWIFT payments for an Anonymous company

This topic contains 16 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Streber Streber 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

I wanted to ask if anyone has managed to anonymously receive SEPA/SWIFT payments to online banks like LeuPay, Peysera or Worldcore?
    Do you think it is possible to set up an anonymous company with the nominees and ask these nominees to sign up for LeuPay, Peysera or Worldcore (so as to keep UBO entirely out of the radars)?
    Dave

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Dave Dave.
    Profile photo of RichardG
    RichardG
    Participant

Leupay and Paysera want to know the UBO and I think Worldcore is not an exception.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of RichardG RichardG.
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Yes I know – is there NO nominee service in the word which CAN ARRANGE THIS?

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by Profile photo of Dave Dave.
    Profile photo of Streber
    Streber
    Keymaster

The transfers cannot be anonymous because name of sender and recipient are required. However, if both are companies, you are protected as long as the secrecy of the companies is intact.

The EMIs and banks will of course need to know who the UBOs are. And suddenly, we’re back in the old discussions from a few months ago about how to hide UBO.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Thank you Streber – the senders can be non-anonymous – I was asking if do you think Leupay or Paysera can accept documents from Nominee (and if such service exists on this planet)?

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

do you think that the FULLY MANAGED packages at the offshore registrars can include such service – providing their signature to sign up for LeuPay or a Payment Processor?

example here
    http://www.offshoreformations247.com/offshore-jurisdictions/isle-of-man-offshore-company-new-manx-vehicle

Profile photo of Streber
    Streber
    Keymaster

Something like that might work, although it’s worth noting that fully managed services are commonplace in Isle of Man and Jersey mostly to establish a tax residence and enough of a physical presence there to satisfy the tax authority in the UBO’s home jurisdiction; not to hide the UBO.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Thank you Streber – so those companies do not offer nominee shareholder services? but can offer director who can sign the paperwork with LeuPay?

Can you please tell of your experience with setting up accounts with the online banks for your clients – they all open accounts in THEIR OWN NAME?

Profile photo of Streber
    Streber
    Keymaster

Most of my clients are businesses and they have no problem disclosing UBO to banks and EMIs. Where I work with an individual or a family to for example set up wealth management structures or asset protection, UBO disclosure is done following the applicable guidelines, which often means disclosing whose money it is. In those cases, choice of jurisdiction and choice of financial institutions can be extremely important.

Otherwise, if client wishes to avoid disclosure entirely, we separate the client from the company to such a degree that they are no longer UBO or PSC.

Profile photo of cryptoBK
    cryptoBK
    Participant

Thank you Streber – so those companies do not offer nominee shareholder services? but can offer director who can sign the paperwork with LeuPay?

Can you please tell of your experience with setting up accounts with the online banks for your clients – they all open accounts in THEIR OWN NAME?

Otherwise, if client wishes to avoid disclosure entirely, we separate the client from the company to such a degree that they are no longer UBO or PSC.

I have looked into similar services from a Cyrpiot law firm that offers “Bank Signatory” services. They seem legitimate, rather profesionnal and not a fly by night operation after doing some due dilligence on their firm. That is as of **TODAY**

My question is, what stops this law firm **TOMORROW** from just taking everything in my account? Today their good but tomorrow?

This would apply also to Streber in the separating your customers to a degree of them no longer being UBO or PSC.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of cryptoBK cryptoBK.
    Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

This would apply also to Streber in the separating your customers to a degree of them no longer being UBO or PSC.

Thank you Streber – does this mean you are using trusts/foundations to do this – not fully managed services?

Profile photo of cryptoBK
    cryptoBK
    Participant

Hmm, I hope you aren’t mis-quoting me I ment to ask the same question to Streber in regards to the quote of his post.

I didn’t mean he is doing using those types of services.

Sorry.

Profile photo of Streber
    Streber
    Keymaster

I have looked into similar services from a Cyrpiot law firm that offers “Bank Signatory” services. They seem legitimate, rather profesionnal and not a fly by night operation after doing some due dilligence on their firm. That is as of **TODAY**

My question is, what stops this law firm **TOMORROW** from just taking everything in my account? Today their good but tomorrow?

That’s a risk with these arrangements and you’d usually work to mitigate the risk, for example by making sure that they sit on as little money as possible (for example payout to an account controlled by the client) and only work with reputable service providers in reputable jurisdiction, where you can reasonable go after someone legally (law suit, law enforcement, arbitration, or other). Many jurisdictions have specific licenses, self-regulatory organizations, or similar for these kinds of services and one way to reduce your risk exposure could be to only work with duly authorised fiduciaries.

Profile photo of Streber
    Streber
    Keymaster

Thank you Streber – does this mean you are using trusts/foundations to do this – not fully managed services?

We use all sorts of different arrangements. Trusts, foundations, Anstalten, managed companies, partnerships, whatever makes sense for that particular situation.

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

That’s a risk with these arrangements and you’d usually work to mitigate the risk, for example by making sure that they sit on as little money as possible (for example payout to an account controlled by the client) and only work with reputable service providers in reputable jurisdiction, where you can reasonable go after someone legally (law suit, law enforcement, arbitration, or other). Many jurisdictions have specific licenses, self-regulatory organizations, or similar for these kinds of services and one way to reduce your risk exposure could be to only work with duly authorised fiduciaries.

Thank you Streber – can you please recommend some of the best service providers and jurisdictions which offer such managed company service?

And you mean by this they sit on as little money as possible – that I should immediately initiate outbound wires after I receive some money in the company account? Do you think that constantly buying BITCOINS from such a corporate account and transferring to my personal via exchanges could work?

• This reply was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by Profile photo of Dave Dave.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Skip to toolbar